mardi 29 octobre 2013

Hocus Pocus back in store,DSD Sale and a Freebie for you :)

 Hi :)

I'm happy to say my Hocus Pocus Halloween kit is back in store :)
I have also a little freebie for you all you can find the link to download at the end of this post.

Booooo Are you ready for Halloween ?

If yes I've created a kit for you inspired by the gorgeous and very funny movie "Hocus Pocus"I think I can't spend a year without watching it.
You will find cute elements and papers to create some wonderful,funny and ...scary lo's !!

A lot of light effects to add a special touch to your pages,the cutest pumpkin man,some vintage cards and a lot of useful elements like branch,lace,flowers,strings ...

Be sure to check out the additional previews with all the elements and the beautiful pages made with the kit for lots of examples of the kit in action!

Also this week is the DSD so I will have a huge sale you will find all my store discounted at 40% Off from November 1st to 4.

You can find it at SBG









 Here are some beautiful pages made with the kit for inspiration




And finally here is the little freebie,one scene paper in it was created by Holly (Holstarr) from my CT with the kit Hocus Pocus.

Click the preview to download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0jhfq
 And here are 2 pages made with the freebie :)


The little house on this one is include in the Hocus Pocus kit

Thanks for reading me :)
Happy DSD time
Peggy

3 commentaires:

Chickadee a dit…

Love that Hocus Pocus kit. Is this the same exact as the one previously released? I have that kit but the masks are new arent' they?
Also, do you have a newsletter and face book page?
Thanks,
Joyce

Chickadee a dit…

Love that Hocus Pocus kit. Is this the same exact as the one previously released? I have that kit but the masks are new arent' they?
Also, do you have a newsletter and face book page?
Thanks,
Joyce

anae a dit…

MERCI POUR CE MERVEILLEUX CADEAU;